Architect (Arb) with a Master in Industrial Design (MA Industrial Design) and experience in Architecture and Interior Design practices. I am a creative profesional with a high knowledge in architectural drawing, able to go from the big picture to the detail of a project. Excellent in team working, passionate for my profession and dedication to achieve a record of excellence.
2009-2011. Master Industrial Design. Central Saint Martins College of Art & Design. University of Arts London, United Kingdom.
2001-2008. Master degree in Architecture. Escuela Superior de Arquitectos de Sevilla. University of Seville, Spain.
- Operating systems: Windows and Mac Os X.
- Knowledge and use of Microsoft Office.
- CAD drawing programs: AutoCAD (2D and 3D), Vectorworks (2D and 3D), Microstation (2D and 3D)
- Knowledge on Adobe Creative Suite programs: Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
- Knowledge and use of structural calculation programs: Metal 3D and CypeCAD.
- Knowledge in rendering program and 3D modeling: Cinema 4D, Rhinoceros, SketchUp.
- Modelmaking experience in metal and wood.
For more information see my Linkedin profile, download my portfolio or my cv
or you can contact me at [email protected]